Layered Reality Productions is looking for new promoters to help the label grow in size and reach new audiences.
What do we want from you?
– Full English speaking & writing skills (Speaking/writing Dutch is a pro, but not required)
– Affinity and knowledge of the genres we operate in. (or willingness to get to know the releases and bands in our roster)
– Social media experience (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
– Available for at least 4 hours a week
– Proper communication skills in writing and verbally
– Available/reachable daily through app/e-mail for quick interactions
What do we expect?
– Proper operation and updates for our social media channels
– Proper promotion through your own profiles and channels (Can also be business related)
– Proactive attitude and willingness to stay on top of label and artist news for involved bands.
– Writing newsposts for the official website, social media and newsletters
– Being able to work with the social media ad systems (or willingness to learn)
– Getting in touch with members of the press and ability to expand your own network as well as the labels’.
What do you get in return?
You will become part of a small, dedicated team of lovely prognerds that work hard to give new bands in the genre a place to call home where they can show their music to the world. Your work will be done in full communication with your colleagues and we are always open to suggestions and improvements. We want this to be productive, but also a fun, enriching (work-)experience in the musical field.
Interested? Get in touch through email@example.com and we would love to hear from you!
PS: Cat cuddles are optional if asked nicely.